April 14, 2010

About Time!!!

For the past 4 years my mother has been telling me to blog about the places I travel, so I started a small blog for my family and friends... but that quickly fizzed out.  Now I am going to try this again.  I love GOOD Food!  This is definately my mothers fault, having always encouraged and exposed me to various cuisines.  But I dont think she anticipated how this would snowball into the food monster I am today.  I am always seeking my next great meal.  Whether at home in Atlanta or on the road for business travel, I am constantly on the lookout.  No matter the cost, I am there....

So after hearing from my friends and family that I really need to stop just talking and start writing about all the amazing food I eat... Here I go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment