July 2, 2011

Cotham's Mercantile - Scott, AR

June 8, 2011

The Hub Cap Burger at Cotham's Mercantile, in Scott AR. Thinking about lunch today, I figure I could not not have the burger. As my friends know, I hunt good burgers. I heard about Cotham's while searching the Man vs Food archives. With a satellite location in downtown Little Rock I figured it was a sure bet. But after asking around, everyone said it was not as good as the original. So here I am, about 15 min away from office, completely stuffed having just ate what is probably now in my top 5 favorite burgers.
Hub Cap Burger with Cheese and Corn Fritters
 



The Hub cap burger is a 6 inch diameter burger cooked well done (house norm) with mayo, onion, tomato and pickle. Even though well done each bite was moist and almost melted in my mouth. I opted for corn fritter instead of fries, which should have been a no brainer. The corn fritters were perfectly golden and exploded with a wonderful fresh sweet corn flavor.

Corn fritters



2 comments:

  1. Restaurant is in Scott, AR (Arkansas not Arizona - AZ)

    ReplyDelete