July 11, 2011

Thrive - Atlanta, GA

So here I am sitting in the Sade concert listening to John Legend sing 'Take it Slow' in front of a screaming audience... Hungry as all get out.

We went to Thrive on the corner of Spring and Marietta prior to show thinking it was close and that they would understand how to handle the crowd. But NO, the food was slow, flavorless, and a total disappointment. AP ordered the mushroom risotto, which after one bite, we requested a side of goat cheese to add some flavor. I should not have to adjust my food in order to make it edible.

Then when I arrived I asked the waiter about the grouper tacos and he said they were "Phenomenal." I asked about his choice to use such big word. After more than a 30 min wait, I received some red shells with a bunch of lettuce and a small spot of some sort of corn salsa. But something was missing...What might you ask?


FLAVOR

Where was it? I don't know. I couldn't find it, so after a couple of bite I had to just put it down.

So here I am... Starving.

Be better than me today... Eat Bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment