October 6, 2011

Local Three Kitchen and Bar- Atlanta, GA

Yes, I did... Two amazing burgers in one day... I already told you about my visit to Rosebud for lunch... so here is how I ended my day.

Tucked away in the Piazza at Paces , behind a wooden door you are greeted by the giant pig and a great atmosphere.

Pan Fried Chicken Livers, smoked bacon, apples, swiss chard, cream sherry.



Wow, the flavor of the bacon and slight sweetness of the apples really come through along with the sherry. Balance out that dry gritty flavor of the liver.


 I know this doesn't make any sense, but I totally chose to follow this with a burger...

The McDowell...think 'Coming to America'; two angus beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, american cheese, but NO sesame seeds.

The McDowell

Now I am the first to admit, a Big Mac is my guilty pleasure, to love food the way I do, I know that's crazy... But don't judge me...

This is a Big Mac on steroids. Imagine it with me... Fresh meat that has not been processed and frozen, fresh Holeman and Finch bunch, crispy lettuce, pickles, a smooth "special sauce" not so pungent as Micky D's, and some good ol' American cheese. I am a happy camper!

Eat Happy... Eat Bright!!

No comments:

Post a Comment