October 24, 2011

Cafeteria 15L - Sacramento, CA

Today was one of those days where I really didn't have a taste for anything, so after searching around I found Cafeteria 15L, american comfort food. Equipped to be completely open air and with great patio seating options, it definitely takes advantage of the cool fall weather.

Started with the Trio of Fries; garlic, sweet potato and BBQ with dipping sauces. The garlic and bbq were amazing, the perfect amount of seasoning. The sweet potato miss the mark though, as they brought nothing special to the combination (maybe adding some spice would help). I could have had more of the garlic instead.
Trio of Fries

BBQ, Sweet Potato and Garlic

Next up, I am waiting for my grilled cheese and tomato soup. They actually serve with fries, but I felt that was overload so going with a salad...










Salad provided a simple start, to the fresh, thick and hearty flavor of the tomato soup. The grilled cheese was thin and crisp and held well as you dipped it in the soup.

Eating for comfort is OK in moderation...Eat Bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment